Sintered SS 316L Non-Woven Fiber Filter Cartridges
Price And Quantity
- 1000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- Pleated Depth Filter Cartridge
- Double Open End
Sintered SS 316L Non-Woven Fiber Filter Cartridges delivered by the company are compressed together and then sintered properly in order to make SS316 Fiber felt media. These specific filter cartridges are non-woven felt media which are later on used in order to manufacture the cartridges. The End caps along with the seams are properly welded. Furthermore, the resins or adhesives are not being used in the manufacturing of Sintered SS 316L Non-Woven Fiber Filter Cartridges. These are made using the best quality of SS316 Fiber felt media. These are of great help or significance in the filtration of powders, compressed air lines, trapping particulates from vacuum and also in the filtration of the gels from the molten monomers that too at very high temperatures, etc.
Sintered SS Filter Cartridge Advantages:
- These cartridges are very easy to dislodge the trapped particulates via dusting or blowing with air.
- Being, fully welded in terms of its construction, these are reinforced along with internal and external core.
- Quiet suitable and ideal for the trapping powders that has fine particulate matter.
- Moreover, these filters can be availed in porosities that ranges from 40 Micron to 1 Micron.
- 5 Per Week
- 7 Days
SHED NO.88-91, GANGOTRI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NEAR RAMOL CROSS ROADS, PHASE-IV, G.I.D.C. VATVA, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India